1430 E. Missouri Ave, Suite B150 Phoenix AZ 85014 Attorneys On Call 24/7 | Se Habla Espanol

Arizona Immigration Lawyers – Employment Based

Contact the Arizona immigration lawyers of Ariano & Reppucci, PLLC today if you are interested in pursuing an employment immigration matter. Our law firm offers affordable and professional immigration help for clients across the state of Arizona. Our Arizona immigration lawyers offer free bankruptcy consultations for all prospective immigration clients.

The experienced immigration attorneys of Ariano & Reppucci, PLLC can help temporary workers file the appropriate immigration petitions that allow them to work within the borders of the United States. Whether you are a religious worker interested in applying for an R-1 visa, a registered nurse applying for an H-1C visa, or a temporary worker applying for an H-2B visa, our attorneys can guide you through the process.

B-1 Business Visitors: You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States

H-1B Nonimmigrant Visas: This applies to people who perform in a specialty occupation, services of exceptional merit and ability relating to a Department of Defense (DOD) cooperative research and development project

H-1C Nonimmigrant Visas: The H-1C nonimmigrant temporary worker classification is for foreign nurses coming to the United States temporarily to perform services as a registered nurse in a health professional shortage area as determined by the Department of Labor.

H-2A Nonimmigrant Visas: Allows U.S. employers to fill temporary agricultural jobs for which U.S. workers are not available. H-2A nonimmigrant classification applies to aliens seeking to perform agricultural labor or services of a temporary or seasonal nature

H-2B Nonimmigrant Visas: The H-2B non-agricultural temporary worker program allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary or seasonal nonagricultural jobs

H-3 Nonimmigrant Visas: for an alien coming temporarily to the United States as either a: · Trainee to receive training or a Special Education Exchange Visitor to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program for children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

R-1 Nonimmigrant Visas: An R-1 is a foreign national who is coming to the United States temporarily to be employed at least part time by a non-profit religious organization in the United States to work as a minister or in a religious vocation or occupation.

TN visas: The TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business such as accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers.

L Visas: Individuals who are employed outside the United States as executives, managers or in a position that requires specialized knowledge may qualify for an L-1 Intracompany Transfer Work Visa to work at a branch of the company within the US.

Workers with Extraordinary Abilities: Our attorneys can help those workers with extraordinary abilities file for the appropriate visa types, including the O Visa, the P Visa and the EB-1 Visa.